- The Great War of 1914-1915 | OCT 10, Shilo
- Brandon Then and Now - exhibit | JAN 10, Brandon
- Brandon Festival of the Arts | FEB 09, Brandon
- Wood Cutting Bee | APR 11, Austin
- Manitoba Day | MAY 12, Austin
Things to Do
Things to See
News & Announcements
2015 Tribute to Tourism Call for Nominations ON NOW!
Celebrate the people who make a difference in the Tourism Industry in Southwestern Manitoba by nominating them for a Tribute to Tourism Award!
click HERE for more information and to download nomination forms.
In 1907 a dam was proposed and approved by the Government of Canada to be built on the Little Saskatchewan River near Minnedosa. The town became the second community in Manitoba to generate its own hydroelectric power.