- Ukrainian Canadian Heritage Day | JUL 26, Sandy Lake
- Outdoor Movie Night | AUG 01, Souris
- Western Days | AUG 08, Sandy Lake
- 2nd Annual Carberry Heritage Festival | AUG 08, Carberry
- Multicultural Festival | AUG 17, Souris
Things to Do
Things to See
News & Announcements
11th Annual Tribute to Tourism Awards a wrap!
click HERE for event highlights, full nominee list & 2014 award recipients
Enter the Tourism Westman Photo Contest!
Enter between March 10 - August 29, 2014 For a chance to win a GREAT PRIZE, in ADDITION to having your photo appear on the cover of the 2015 Southwest MB Travel Guide, with photo credit!
Carberry and the surrounding Rural Municipality of North Cypress is an area known as "King Spud Country" because of the high quality potatoes that are grown in the area due to ideal soil conditions.