- The Great War of 1914-1915 | OCT 10, Shilo
- 2015 Spring Adult and Children's Art Classes | APR 14, Brandon
- School Hands-On Tours | MAY 13, Austin
- 12th Annual Tribute To Tourism Awards Gala | MAY 27, Virden
- Glenboro Town Wide Yard Sale | MAY 30, Glenboro
Things to Do
Things to See
Every summer there are turtle races in Boissevain during their annual turtle festival, featuring the Western Painted Turtle. The town's turtle statue named "Tommy" stands about 28 feet high and weighs about five tons!