- Endangered Species - Art Exhibition | SEP 04, Brandon
- Lateral Symmetry - Art Exhibition | SEP 04, Brandon
- The Great War of 1914-1915 | OCT 10, Shilo
- Wheat City Stampede | OCT 23, Brandon
- Manitoba Arts Network Showcase | OCT 23, Brandon
Things to Do
Things to See
News & Announcements
Congratulations to the Westman Passport Contest Winners!
click here to view 2014 winners
11th Annual Tribute to Tourism Awards a wrap!
click HERE for event highlights, full nominee list & 2014 award recipients
The Turtle Mountain Provincial Park is located along the border of Manitoba and North Dakota and was the first dry land to appear after the glaciers and their melt-waters receded about 10,000 years ago.