- Temporary Exhibit - One Hundred Years of Mechanization - | JAN 09, Shilo
- Brandon Career Symposium | MAR 06, Brandon
- Brandon Jazz Festival | MAR 16, Brandon
- 110th Royal Manitoba Winter Fair | MAR 27, Brandon
- Brandon Home | APR 07, Brandon
Things to Do
Things to See
News & Announcements
2017 Tribute to Tourism Call for Nominations ON NOW!
Celebrate the people who make a difference in the Tourism Industry in Southwestern Manitoba by nominating them for a Tribute to Tourism Award!
click HERE for more information and to download nomination forms.
13th Annual Tribute to Tourism Awards a wrap!
click HERE for event highlights, full nominee list & 2016 award recipients
The “Spirit Sands” in Spruce Woods Provincial Park is the unique home to skinks, Manitoba’s only lizard.