- Art Gallery of Southwestern MB - Lita Fontaine Exhibition | MAR 28, Brandon
- ASGM's Spring & Art Classes | APR 13, Brandon
- Whitewater Lake Bird Festival | MAY 20, Boissevain
- Town Wide Garage Sale | MAY 25, Deloraine
- Minnedosa & District Farmer's Market | JUN 01, Minnedosa
Things to Do
Things to See
News & Announcements
Tenth Anniversary Tribute to Tourism Awards Gala!
Click on the 'Tribute to Tourism' logo at the bottom of the page for more info & to order tickets.
Enter the Tourism Westman Photo Contest!
Enter between March 11 - August 30, 2013 For a chance to win a GREAT PRIZE, in ADDITION to having your photo appear on the cover of the 2014 Southwest MB Travel Guide, with photo credit!
In 1907 a dam was proposed and approved by the Government of Canada to be built on the Little Saskatchewan River near Minnedosa. The town became the second community in Manitoba to generate its own hydroelectric power.