- Men's Curling Bonspiel | MAR 13, Killarney
- St. Patrick's Day Festivities | MAR 15, Killarney
- Social Media for the Tourism Industry | MAR 24, Brandon
- Last Chance Bonspiel | MAR 28, Killarney
- Spring Break Children's Classes | MAR 31, Brandon
Things to Do
Things to See
News & Announcements
2014 Tribute to Tourism Call for Nominations ON!
Celebrate the people who make a difference in the Tourism Industry in Southwestern Manitoba by nominating them for a Tribute to Tourism Award!
click on the 'Tribute to Tourism' box at the bottom of the page for more information and to download nomination forms.
Enter the Tourism Westman Photo Contest!
Enter between March 10 - August 29, 2014 For a chance to win a GREAT PRIZE, in ADDITION to having your photo appear on the cover of the 2015 Southwest MB Travel Guide, with photo credit!
2 part Social Media Workshop coming soon!!
Click HERE for more info and to register
In 1907 a dam was proposed and approved by the Government of Canada to be built on the Little Saskatchewan River near Minnedosa. The town became the second community in Manitoba to generate its own hydroelectric power.