- The Great War of 1914-1915 | OCT 10, Shilo
- Brandon Then and Now - exhibit | JAN 10, Brandon
- Gre Staats - It dropped down their minds (Art Exhibition) | MAR 12, Brandon
- Velibor Bozovic - Deep in the Woods (Some Kind of Nature) -Art Exhibit | MAR 12, Brandon
- Royal Manitoba Winter Fair | MAR 30, Brandon
Things to Do
Things to See
News & Announcements
2015 Tribute to Tourism Call for Nominations ON NOW!
Celebrate the people who make a difference in the Tourism Industry in Southwestern Manitoba by nominating them for a Tribute to Tourism Award!
click HERE for more information and to download nomination forms.
The “Spirit Sands” in Spruce Woods Provincial Park is the unique home to skinks, Manitoba’s only lizard.