- BARB FLEMINGTON: SPECIMEN GARDENS (curated by Natalia Lebedinkskaia) | APR 03, Brandon
- DAVID MCMILLAN: EXCLUSION ZONE (curated by Natalia Lebedinskaia) | APR 03, Brandon
- ANGIE CURRIE NOR ADDIN: AFTER LOSS (curated by Natalia Lebedinskaia) | APR 03, Brandon
- Strathclair Drama Club Production-“Annie Get Your Gun” | APR 21, Strathclair
- Family Fun Circus | MAY 05, Souris
Things to Do
Things to See
News & Announcements
Check your RV Show Ticket!
2014 Tribute to Tourism Call for Nominations ON!
Celebrate the people who make a difference in the Tourism Industry in Southwestern Manitoba by nominating them for a Tribute to Tourism Award!
click on the 'Tribute to Tourism' box at the bottom of the page for more information and to download nomination forms.
Enter the Tourism Westman Photo Contest!
Enter between March 10 - August 29, 2014 For a chance to win a GREAT PRIZE, in ADDITION to having your photo appear on the cover of the 2015 Southwest MB Travel Guide, with photo credit!
Carberry and the surrounding Rural Municipality of North Cypress is an area known as "King Spud Country" because of the high quality potatoes that are grown in the area due to ideal soil conditions.